Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hey There!
Welcome to my blog!
This is my first post ever so I thought I would tell you a little bit about my self. 

My name is Ally, 
I love photoshoots
the color yellow
traveling
and fashion
I am not one to love cookies
unless they are fresh out of the oven that is...
I like Spanish and being a tourist in my own town
This is my best friend
  
Her name is Olivia
we are best friends
and we are also twins
born on the 28th of January
fraternal, but identical minds. 
She also has a blog called All Those Little Things...

I also have another sister
Her name is Lexi
She is pretty
funny
smart
and snuggly
 

I have three best friends
Joanna (left), Olivia (twin, center) and Katie (front)
We are all so close and together we are infinite.
With us, the possibilities are endless!

So yeah
That's me
Ally.
xoxo, 
Ally

2 comments:

  1. Ally, you are a unique girl, keep up teh posting!
    the best to you and yours

    ReplyDelete