Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Oh The Joys of Spring Break/ College Tours

YAY! It's spring break! And because I go to a rich, private school, I get to see all tropical island resort instagrams and here I am going on college tours. Yippee!!! :(


That's okay, I'm very blessed and I'm thankful for what God has blessed me with. A happy healthy life filled with tons of friends and family. And also, next year my parents told me I'm going to California! Now that's sweet!




Well, on the agenda today was The College of William and Mary. Oh my gosh, it was beautiful! And, so close to home that I will be able to road trip to see my sister if she goes there! I loved it! Here are some pics...























It was absolutely beautiful! Now, we're about to hit the road for a three hour drive to North Carolina. And I'm not quite sure what colleges/universities we're gonna visit. But, I'll check back in later! Hope you're enjoying your rainy day!


xoxo,
ally


No comments:

Post a Comment